Wednesday 30 March 2016

Thinking of You

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


and more or that 


so today I have another lovely Thinking of you Card



The card blank is a create and craft half scallop using the scallop as detailing on the inner 


I used white as my contrast on those gorgeous papers.  I layered the scallop grand and plain circle on used foam pads to add to the card as shown, I then used a MFT die to cut out the image and distressed this with a TH distress ink to create the lovely pierced white frame for the image.  I stamped the everyday sentiment from WRS onto the image plate curving it to go around the image.  I then layered the image onto the floral frame and used foam pads to raise this evenly on the card.  I added rhinestone strings around the edge and some tiny tiny rhinestones to finish on the card itself.

The image is coloured in copics.


I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs and have a great weekend
Kate
xx

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the image beautiful paper's and fabulous design
Dianne xx :)

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Wow, thise one is super cute!! Love all beautifull embelishments and the inside, lovely flower paper.
♥Hugs Valentina♥

ellyscard creatief said...

So sweet and lovely colored card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute beauty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute is it?? Love this sweet bear and the white pierced border is just perfect to make it pop out from the frame! Fabulous card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's so beautiful Kate and very sweet
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Hi Kate what a stunning and pretty card. I love your colours and the die cuts and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}


cuilliesocks said...

Hello Kate, what gorgeous papers on your card and such a cute image, lots of pretty embellishments too, wonderful card, love it, Kate x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, so pretty.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card with such a super cute image. Hope you had a great Easter x

coops said...

So gorgeous Kate.I love all the pretty details and soft colours and the bear is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10