Tuesday 15 December 2015

Doves in Love

Good morning to you all

back again with another of those


I made a Wedding Card

Using 



I used gold mirror to create the base layer and contrast on this card, it works so well with the white linen cardstock.  I used some spellbinder ornate squares and it's matching plain square to created the twisted centre, using foam pads to raise it up from the page for depth.  I then cut out the die twice, trimmed the wings on one, and placed this on the white plaque.  I used the extra wings to add depth as if flying, before adding lots of pearls to finish.

Just a reminder that I have candy in my sidebar if you have not popped over to join in this yet

I would like to thank all my wonderful followers and visitors for your lovely comments, I will be hopping over to see you soon

Happy Crafting
Kate
xx




8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's elegant and gorgeous Kate
Gr Karin

gwen70 said...

Stunning card

Regina said...

Quite elegant!

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Kate, gorgeous dies and design, love it.
Have a wonderful Christmas and all good wishes for 2016, see you next year Kate x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just stunning x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgous card, love the mirror for base and the swet diecut!

mags said...

A really beautiful wedding card Kate. So elegant.
Mags
x

Catherine said...

This is so beautiful Kate ! Love the die cutting... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10