Wednesday 16 December 2015

Bear Hugs

Good morning to you all

Back to my normal day but some more inspiration on those 


I made a Mother's Day Card

Using 
Die - Floral Frame
Papers - Peach Blossom
Image - Bear Hugs



The base layer on this card is pale pink, with pink contrast.  I have layered up the frame with a pink shadow, created a double heart punched edge for some bling and of course the ribbon.  I added a pink heart rhinestone flourish, some mini rhinestones and some poppy's from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The bow is made from pink organza from the range.


The image is coloured in copics and the sentiment is that old I cannot locate the packaging sorry. It is a straight sentiment but I managed to curve it around the image.

Just a reminder that I have candy in my sidebar if you have not popped over to join in this yet

I would like to thank all my wonderful followers and visitors for your lovely comments, I will be hopping over to see you soon

Happy Crafting
Kate
xx



7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Now that is what I can forward planning! Beautiful card hunny, I am loving those bears and your colourwork on them is awesome. Hugs xx

Catherine said...

Such a gorgeous card Kate ! The image and the embellishments are so sweet... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

angelwhispers said...

My word what a special image this is and sits so perfectly on such a sweet design. Love it Kate thanks for sharing Chanelle xxx

Whisper said...

Ooooo what a stunning floral frame and an adorable pair of bears too and just popping by to wish you a very Merry Xmas, Luv Sam x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, such a sweet card!!! It's perfect for a mother with this sentiment!Love it so much! The floral frame is just gorgous and the cute image is perfectly coloured! The bow looks so well!

Carole said...

Very pretty card and scrumptious bow.

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet. Love the design and pretty bow too
Lorraine x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10