Saturday 28 November 2015

Tremendous hahahaha!!

Good morning to you all

Today is my day to inspire you using ribbons from the gorgeous selection at

Crafty Ribbons

my creation today uses this ribbon

Christmas Charm Ribbon - Stamps


from the Christmas Charm Range



The tree is book folded and then glittered and some snowflakes added.  The bell on the top with the ribbon to finish it off.

I then had to make a box love using the snowfall acetate and the MS holly punch to do this, I added the Christmas Charm Ribbon around the bottom, love how it turned out.

I would like to say hello and thank you to all of my visitors, I will be hopping over shortly.

I would like to enter the following challenges



Have a great day
Kate
x

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Kate have a lovely week-end
Dianne xx :)

Fikreta said...

this is wonderful
hugs
>^.^<

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful creation Kate ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous ribbon and project Kate
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

Beautiful Kate.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kate, very elegant.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful make, love this tree!

Carol S. said...

This tree is stunning Kate. It's something I have wanted to have a go at myself. it's beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just a stunning make Kate, I love it, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly amazing Kate, love this as always you are so good at what you make....xx
 { aNNie}

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10