Monday 3 August 2015

congratulations

Good morning to you all

what a lovely weekend I have had, managed to get my nails done, and love them, really should make more time to go have them done.  Got all my washing and ironing up to date and still managed to spend some time crafting with some new stash.

Anyway enough of all of that today I would like to share with you a card that I have created for sending out to our clients when they purchase a new pet.  These are CAS cards using Aurua Wings image The Three Whisketeers.  I coloured them with copics and love how it turned out.


So cute it is that see no evil speak no evil and hear no evil theme, love it.

I would like to say thank you to all of my followers for visiting and leaving such inspirational comments, I will be hopping over shortly.

Hugs
Kate

17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That is so adorable, love it

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

Aww so cute! Love it
Lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

Oh, cute and cuddlesome! Absolutely gorgeous hun, love the deceptive simplicity, and your super delicate colourwork. Hugs xx

Catherine said...

I love your card Kate, it's so fresh and clean... And the image is adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card
hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very, very cute CAs with these three pets! Love them!

Carole Pollard said...

So cute gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Carole said...

Cute images and great colouring on your card Kate. What a nice touch for clients to receive this.

cotnob said...

This is brilliant Kate, a fabulous card.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous image Kate. It is on my ever growing wish list. Lol!!! Your colouring is awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debbie said...

What a lovely idea to send this card. Absolutely adore the image. Hope you're well.hugs x. X x x

Danielle said...

Aww, this is super cute Kate! Love the adorable image and fabulous colouring!
Hugs, Danielle x

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and so beautiful Kate
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Anonymous said...

So cute love it Kate x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kate.adorable images and i love your cas design :D

xx coops xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10