Monday 10 November 2014

Card-io Heart Christmas

Good morning to you all

Today I am sharing another of my Christmas Fair makes, with a single layer Card-io creation


Was not keen on the added yellow on this one, after I had done it I preferred it without, but too late now

I would like to say hello to all my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

hugs
Kate
xxxxx

13 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such a beautiful design.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,gorgeous design and image.xxx

Sammy said...

I find single layer cards the hardest (or should I say, most impossible!) to do. But with a gorgeous stamp like this, it seems almost easy! Especially with the black base card. It adds that touch of elegance. Love it! x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation Kate, as always, the colours and all the added goodies looks gorgeous.xx
aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Kate
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Carole said...

Looks OK to me! Love the little owl in the centre.Those Cardio stamps are so great to work with aren't they! they always remind me of what stamping is all about. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So different for you with just one layer Kate but equally as gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! The wreath is gorgeous ! Great stamping ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate x Susan x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

coops said...

so stunning kate.the wreath is fabulous and i love the owl :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Kate I think it is beautiful x

cuilliesocks said...

Just stunning Kate, love it, hugs Kate x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10