Tuesday 24 June 2014

Father's Day with the Hobby House

Good morning to you all

Today is my day to showcase one of those gorgeous Art Colouring Book images for the month's showcase at the


if you have not seen all of those gorgeous creations do hop over and take a look.

These are the art books that were introduced to you on the last Create and Craft TV viewing.  

I made a father's day card


Using

The base layer and contrast is a deep blue and the papers are from a black and white block from Create and Craft TV.  I coloured them with copics to match the image. The grand decorative round nestie and plain round nestie and a small nestie was used.  The sentiment is of course Wild Rose Studio.

Here is a close up of that image, coloured in copics on this occasion, I keep writing this however keep watching as this may change now and again lol :)

I would like to take a moment to say hello to all my new followers and thank all of my visitors for their wonderful comments, which allows me to hop over and visit you in return.

Don't forget I currently have candy running 

Hugs Kate 
xx

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab colouring, his dungarees look great, gorgeous card

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A lovely card, your colouring is so beautiful and I love the frame of pearls.
Rebecca.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow great colouring Kate
This is a fab male card
Hugs Kelly x

Squirrel x said...

I agree with Marianne, his dungarees are amazing work hun, all round fabulous male card! Hugs xx

Regina said...

how cute is this image! Such beautiful coloring and I love the paper you used in the background!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the papers are beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card and a sweet image and stunning colouring Kate.

gr karin

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Kate, such a beautifully coloured image.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Morning Kate........thought I was losing it when I saw your card but you've used the same image on another FD card earlier this month (greens)! Phew, what a relief!!! lol Great card and fab colouring of that boy and his dungarees.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

nwilliams6 said...

Wow Kate! This is so gorgeous! Wonderful coloring, super sketch, and the little details are just totally outstanding! I love it! Hugz!

Catherine said...

Such a gorgeous card Kate ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super image, great colours and super layout too, luv Sam x

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous coloring!

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Kate, brilliant card for a fisherman, wonderful image and superbly coloured, love it, hugs Kate x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Kate. The image looks fab and I love the layout.
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Fantastic layout and colouring. I missed the show so I hope Jill is taken these to the Stamperama Craft Fair in August.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

mags said...

Gorgeous card and what a lovely image. Coloured beautifully.
Mags
x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10