Saturday 3 November 2012

A Big Thank you :)

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
A little sunshine to warm your day :)

Here is a little something that I whipped up, nothing exciting but quite effective I thought.

I decorated the inside to match the outer.

I have used a mustard yellow card to contrast with the white.
The die is a Cheery Lynn and I cut this out in white, then sat it onto the yellow card and trimmed to fit, I then added another layer of the yellow to give a small frame around this and then layered onto the main card.  I did the same for the inside.
I then used my nesties and layered white, yellow and finally white, these are all die cut and dry embossed, adding the sentiment and heat embossing in the gold.  I added the Wild Orchid Crafts flower and some tulle for the delicate touch and finally over-sprayed with a fine gold glitter.


Here is the close up of the sentiment

I would like to welcome my new follower and as always, I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for the lovely and inspirational comments you leave, which allows me to hop on over in return to see your own lovely work.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

365 Cards - Say it with Flair
Dutch Dare - Thankful
PaperPlay - Thanks a Bunch
Sassy Studio - Thank you
The ABC Challenge - A for Appreciation


hugs 
xx

32 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Absolutely Gorgeous

jacqui x

Chrissy said...

This is so elegant Kate, gorgeous yellow, my favourite colour.love the die from Cheery Lyn...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Caroline said...

Beautiful card as always Kate love the design. Caroline xxx

KandA said...

Stunning and elegant. Fab design xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Kate, love that sketch.

greetings karin

Gerrina said...

Love the bright yellow! And the forms on this card are so great! Have a nice weekend! Hugs, Gerrina

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really stunning Kate and very stylish.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate this is simply stunning,less is more definitely works with this card.Great colour too.Jacqueline.S

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such an effective design and a beautiful colour.

Hugs Sue

Sonia said...

Woww dearest friend,what a elegant card ^_^
Yellow and white remind me to the summer,beautiful^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

rachel said...

very pretty card Kate - really lovely to see yellow - definitely a tonic xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

A very elegant card Kate, I like the colour the lattice and the flower.
Kevin xx

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Came to oggle (LOL). I just needed to test out this word so I do not forget it by this time next weeek. Love your yellow card. Like a sunshine to one's heart. Love the dies you used to create this beauty.
Michaela and DP xx

Michelle Looi said...

Simply stunning!
Thanks for joining us at 365cards
~Michelle

Joey said...

Love the design of this Kate, the yellow is gorgeous. Joey x

Gail said...

This is gorgeous!

Pia S said...

A truly gorgeous CAS design! Love your choice of color combination!

Tammy said...

Very pretty! Love the sunny yellow!

Christine said...

Awww Kate how lovely to see a ray of sunshine on your blog..lol..gorgeous die work so effective love it.

smiles Christine x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card, love the fabulous design.xxx

Lorraine said...

A very stylish card Kate. Love the colour and the lattice background.
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

Oh how chic! This is exquisite!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

wow lovely stunning wondeful card ...very special it is too hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxx

mags said...

A simple, stylish, elegant card. Just love it.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

Very elegant Kate...and I love the colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Karen Petitt said...

It's gorgeous Kate, lovely bright colour which is very cheering and warming considering how cold and damp it is Karen x

coops said...

wow this is beautiful kate.i love the yellow and stunning stylish design :D

xx coops xx

sam21ski said...

Fab card Kate, love the rich colours

xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love the warm sunny feel of your lovely card! Thank you for joining us at ABC's challenge. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future challenges!

scrappymo! said...

Stunning! Love the golden yellow and stark white contrast......Just lovely!

Sandra H said...

Kate, This is truly beautiful!! x

Kate said...

Gorgeous Card. Sorry for the delay comment. Thank you for joining us over at DTBST over at Sassy Studio Designs.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10