Friday 11 February 2011

A Very Special Poorly Rupert with Stampin With The Dragon

Good evening to you all

today it is not me showing you my work, but me showing you something my son created for his fiancée.  You see she has had her tonsils out and he wanted to make her his own card.

The image used is "Poorly Rupert" and is available here in the Dragons Liar Designs on line shop.

So I let him in my craft room...................... he has used black as a compliment colour with some very old pinky purple flowery papers from my stash, the MS heart punch and an inner and outer MSE sentiment set.  I thought he did pretty well, although I did not let him near my copics and gave him the pencil colours instead, but he matched the colours to the papers :)

He will kill me for posting this but I am not going to tell him, he will be so busy with his face book he will not notice it

But I will enter it into a couple of challenges for him, you never know he might win, but if he does the winnings  will of course be stored in my craft room :)

Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Little Claire's - Anything Goes
Fuzzy Wuzzy - Anything Goes
Sew Many Cards - Anything Goes

Hugs Kate 
xx

8 comments:

Louise said...

What a fab card - well done to your son!
Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's first ever challenge x

Carolynne said...

Fab card, he obviously has his Mum's crafty talent

xx

Min said...

Nothing like a homemade card from someone special that makes you feel better!
Thanks so much for playin' along with this week's Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! I hope you'll join us again this Saturday for something 'DIFFERENT'. :)
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

MagsB said...

What a kind thought - I'm sure his fiancee will be thrilled! Well done, him!!

luv, Mags x

sam21ski said...

Gosh you were very brave Kate, I bet he was well supervised!!!

What a lovely thought though xxxx

Marlene said...

Aww, that is so sweet! Your son is a keeper! But wait - you do NOT have a son that is old enough to be engaged! No way!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the love and time he put into that card. It goes to show you raised him right.
Hugs,
Beth

Heidi said...

Hi Kate, this is a most gorgeous card created from the heart, He is obviously a very caring lad, with lots of love for his girl. Very romantic, and will make his fiance very happy. hope he wins something with it hugs heidi x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10