Wednesday 30 June 2010

WOYWW

Morning all

Oh I tried so hard, to make a mess just for today whilst making my Friday WW DT card.  However cannot wait to clear up now. Just love joining in with WOYWW it is great to have a blog hop to see everyone's workspace.

So here goes as must dash off to work, got a busy week on.

So here is my messy work space along with my challenges list of availables for those all important combo's about a 7/10

I did promise to show you the space under my legs, yep that is one untidy floor about a 7/10.  I hoover now and again.

After buying all those lovely glitters from the Stamp Magic show, this box system I was given from Matt's work for creating a card, it is just perfect for all those glitters.

Finally my card storage system.  The bottom shelf for images pre stamped.  The next level up birthday cards ready made for the year ahead for family and friends.  Then the Christmas row (looks healthy now we are half way through the year) and the next one Just in case cards and the top row is more ready made family cards for various occasions.

Well like I said a short post from me today, hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather and your crafting of course

Hugs Kate xx

19 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Kate. To see your work space is very useful, how you keep already done cards, for example! My "craftroom" is always in a mess! Hugs. Miria

Mummylade said...

fantastic storage!

Joey said...

Hiya Kate

love your glitter storage and your finished card storage that has got me thinking!

Joey.x

Sue said...

Hi Kate
oh great piccies, lovely tiday desk, great glitter holder i would knock it over! lol, lots lovely cards made, your so organised, have great day hun, sue,x

Paper Paradise said...

JEALOUS!!!!!!! You are just tooooo organised Kate. x

Tracy Evans said...

How organised are you with all those cards already done for special occasions, very good idea. Beautiful craft space and very well organised just the way I like it. Have a lovely day, Tracy Evans x x

Minxy said...

Oh lots to take in today.. love your new glitter storage and am loving the card storage.. where is it from if ya dont mind me asking!

I too love to make a mess while crafting but get an instant urge to tidy after its done.. despite my desk pics for the past 2 weeks, i did sort inbetween.. honest

Kate said...

Love the basket on your desk & the card storage is neat! Have a great week! From one Kate to another:)

Jan Hennings said...

wow...so organized and great blog :)

Helen said...

Love these boxes, they're perfect.

Sew This N That said...

love the storage hun,
Have a great day,
*hugs* Heather x

Annie said...

Really love all your storage esp the card store. I could really use one of those :-)
A x

Stressed Stamper said...

so so organised - love those glitters - good card storage systme going there

Darcy Marshall said...

hoover?? whats that then? lol love your drawers of glitter.

Sunshine Girl said...

Love all your storage as for the vaccuum I didnt think that they were allowed in craft rooms in case they ate something important!

Spyder said...

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh droool, I want your containers!!! Not messy! You know if you want to see mess where to come!
Lovely crafty space youhave
((Lyn))

Julia Dunnit said...

OK, the view under the desk confirms that however beautifully organised you are, you are a human bean - was a bit scared of your skills there - good grief, you've even organised the glitters already...would have taken me an age to do that!

Unknown said...

oh it is still clean and tidy, great storage ideas as well

thanks for the snoop

big hugs
judie xx

Anne said...

Loving the candles i'd get a 0/10 for my floor at the minute grandsons been in here with a pack of coconut rings

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10