Monday 15 February 2010

Caardvarks - Get Published

Good Evening everyone

I have, for several days now, been planning one fantastic card, you know the mother of all cards (well of mine anyway - lol).  

I had forgotten time and well it did not happen as I did not want to rush the idea that I had in my head, several versions of something totally different have been put aside.  So had to think of an alternative. 

Here is the alternative that I am entering into the 


who challenged us all to create our very best;

wedding card
 
and

The winning entry will be published in CARDS Magazine's July 2010 issue.

Oh this was so exciting - just had to have a go.  It would be a dream come true to be published.

So here with not to much of a do is the final creation.

 

Not sure what the papers are called but got them at the Hobby House, along with the pearls and the Martha Stewart Heart Edge Punch and the large Heart Punch.  The little white roses are from my local craft shop Running with Scissors.

Hopefully I will be able to use the other idea for something just as good.

Well must go clean up now as the Beach Hut is a little messy.

Take care all of you and thank you so very much for all your recent comments, I really do love reading them and coming to visit you all

Hugs Kate xx

6 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Aw Kate, I actually said 'AW' when I saw this GORGEOUS card. So glad you got it done in time, it is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

The Dolphin Inn said...

OMG Kate this is so pretty and definitely pub worthy in my opinion, good luck XXX

sam21ski said...

Lovely card Kate xxx

ARTfulWings said...

Honestly Kate - STUNNING!!!!! A winner for definite!!!! You go girl :O) xxxx

Helena said...

Beautiful card Kate,

Good luck with the challenge!

xxxx

sam21ski said...

Kate re AI's

It says salmon on the bottle, not pink!!!!!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10