Thursday 17 December 2009

Magnolia, meets Copics and Basic Grey Papers


Hello everyone,

What is the best way to feel christmassy. 

The snow of course and it has started snowing here.  Although it is a little blowy for my liking, it is so pretty to see it coming down and settling on the flower bed from my "Beach Hut" window.  Colouring away and you just see it getting dark and when you look up out the window there it is ................................... I had to run and recover the buffet (patio table) from the garden.  I did not want it to get covered and me to get soaked moving it in.  All done and wiped down and the pretty xmas cover and runner on ready. (ooooooooohhhhhhhhh get me)  Need to steam clean the glasses and cuttlery and polish up the lazy susanne.  All the presents bar one (waiting for delivery) are wrapped and unless I have missed anyone all my cards are now done.  I just love this time of year, don't you.

Well here are another two cards which I am entering into two challenges - the cards are both similar, using basic grey papers and magnolia stamps (thanks Polly letting me stamp the new xmas 2009 images, as my order seems to have been lost through the wires)

Colour Create Challenge  Pink Burgundy and Cream
and The Pink Elephant Challenge, winter and or xmas. 

I love receiving comments from others on my work and love seeing from my widgets (Sue you know how I love my widgets) where you all come from.  I hope that I don't bore you too much with my posts and if I do - well I hope you can take a small smidgen of inspiration and ideas from my creations.

I wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.  



 

 

 

Ok, I am off to polish up those glassess and the cutlery..............

Take care all

Kate xx

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

Another couple of lovely cards Kate, love the way you've stuck to the traditional colours.

Yeah the snow does look fab doesn't it - through the window!!!

And a fab christmas and new year to you too xxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hi Kate. What amazing colouring skills! Your images are gorgeous and I love this card. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge, and have a Happy Christmas!
Sharon & the Colour Create DT xx

Trudi said...

What a sweet card Kate! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

Rach said...

fabulous cards Kate, wonderful papers and beautifully coloured images...
hugs rachxx

Annie said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
Ann xxx

AN said...

Molemmat korttisi ovat hienoja--Tilda väritetty kauniisti--:)

Dena said...

These are both so cute! I love that baking Tilda! Beautiful color work on her.
Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this week! Hugs, Dena

Deanne said...

Gorgeous cards! Your colouring is magnificent as always! Love all of the beautiful embellishments - the flowers, the flourishes, the beautiful ribbon - everything! Great work! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10