Sunday 1 November 2009

Magnolia meets nesties and copics xmas card

Hiya everyone
Hope your weekend was a relaxing as mine.

This is a card created to use a stamp that Polly allowed me to borrow some images of, gorgeous paper from the Hobby House and a new purchase that I needed to try (nesties).

Just Magnolia Challenge - is Monochrome or Monochromatic

I have used purple and silver (instead of white) as I think that monochrome is black and white but on looking at the DT inspiration, it fitted quite well.

The flowers coloured with copics as are the branches and the image.

Here it is


with a close up of those lovely flowers and embelishments




for you copic lovers the image




Thanks for looking and your lovely comments


Kate x

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

Love the frame, how did you do it and what is it made from? (please)

sam21ski said...

Do you know which set it is Kate?

The Dolphin Inn said...

Hi kate I just saw your comment on Sues blog and have a spare copy of craft stamper if you still want one, take care XXX

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10